Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hearts & More Hearts

I recently signed up for Teresa McFayden ezine for paperromance - like I don't have enough projects to work on. I know, my quilt is still sitting there. My embroidery cloth is still not full. I'm knitting every night. My Remains of the day journal is still in progress (althougth - I'm trying to work on some of it everynight) - but I just can't help myself from finding new projects to try.
I did finish the cover of my Remains of the Day journal - added a rose and stitched on the tie closure.









Also started collecting paper for the insides.










So, for Teresa ezine, she publishes a new project every Mon, Wed and Fri. This latest one was published on Monday and I just loved it and couldn't wait to make it. Amy Powers was the guest artist...and she gave instructions for this cute heart project. I just have to frame it inside the back side of a canvas - (according to her instructions). It's only a 4"x4" square - so the hearts are pretty tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment