Sunday, January 22, 2017

Jane Davenport Mixed Media Line @ Michael's

Let me just say, I've been to Michael's 5 times in the last 2 days in search of the Jane Davenport mixed media line.
This is the cover I painted on her blank canvas butterfly notebook. Of course, you can see my style inspired by two of my favorite artists: Mindy Lacefield and Roben Marie Smith.
Pictured below are some of the products I purchased from Jane's line...
And here are some photos of my work in progress...
Back cover
And some photos of my inside pages...

Love the washi tape holder

And her pocket inserts

I re-purposed a Kate Spade folder into one of my inserts - love that script print

I had lots of fun playing with these products! I can't wait to start using my new notebook.

Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully done journal!! Choice of colors are great. Love the background pages, the little pocket for your Dina Wakley faces, the Washi holder page and the script print page. So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I used your Marimekko striped napkin for the spine.

      Delete
  2. Super cool photos! Love your journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Do you have a youtube channel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me to I just love it and I love the way you are showing the whole process of it is a great 👍 way of doing that, excellent 👏 👌!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermoso tu trabajo!!đŸ˜đŸ„°

    ReplyDelete