Sunday, September 15, 2013

More Journal Pages...

This week I created more journal pages in my Dylusions 8"x5" journal...I'm loving it! Hope it inspires you to try it too.
The girls are Teesha Moore stamps
The sitting girl is an image from "The Lady's Closet" digital collage sheets.
I'll have to add a paper doll or something to this one still.
Inspired by Teesha Moore
Below is a picture of some of the supplies (stamps and stencils) I used on the pages above.
I think a class would be fun...I'd be willing to teach if there's interest. It might not be until Oct/Nov though...but if you think you might want a Artful Play Journal day, email me.

Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. love your journaling; so exciting to watch you become so adept and creative in this new art arena. you are so very talented. i am so proud of your many talents..
    lana cano kloch

    ReplyDelete