Sunday, September 18, 2016

Playing with Paints

Today, I decided to play with paints and create some background pages for future use. I took one of the pages and created this piece below....
I combined styles from Mindy Lacefield, Roben Marie Smith and Christina Romeo. I love all the colors. This will make a cute card, tag or journal cover.
Here's some photos of my day creating...
 I started with white Canson mixed media paper and glued on random pieces of text paper.
Then I just added lots of color with a pallet knife.
The final touches were adding white spats and my tissue flowers. It's comforting to have a stash of background papers ready for future projects.

Hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great way to jump start a project…love the way all the styles came together plus your own unique touch.

    ReplyDelete