Friday, May 12, 2017

Tim Holtz Assemblage Necklace 2 of 3

As I stated in my previous post, I was honored to be ask to create some jewelry pieces with Tim Holtz's new Assemblage line, sold exclusively at Joann's.

Here's a picture of my second necklace I made. It measures  32" long.

All the pieces came exclusively from the Assemblage lines, with the exception of a few jump rings and eye pins.  The pieces can be combined in so many ways, possibilities are endless. I have some step by step pictures below.
  I took some of the pieces apart and connected them in new ways.
  I like the mix of textures and colors.
It makes for an interesting piece and so unique.
Have fun making some new jewelry pieces with this amazing Assemblage line.
In my next post, I'll show you my third necklace I made with this line.

4 comments:

  1. love love love these pics! Beautiful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite necklace! Beautiful combination of bling, beads and vintage pieces. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your ideas with assembling them :) Laura Himm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one - absolutely stunning Connie.

    ReplyDelete