Friday, May 26, 2017

Tim Holtz Assemblage Necklace 3 of 3

Hi guys, so this is the third necklace I made using the new Assemblage line from Tim Holtz. These items are sold only at Jo-Ann's.
The branch piece already has various holes that you can easily add elements to. So many possibilities with this piece, but I opted for something simple and a bit of glam and bling.

Pictured below are just a couple pictures of the work in progress...
The vintage photo is probably my favorite item in this collection.
I decided to glam up one of my vintage dolls with this necklace.
Thanks Paula for letting me create for you guys. I love the products,from this line and had so much fun creating these necklaces!
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great piece - so simple, yet so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love all these necklaces!! That 1st necklace is amazinggg. So many cute pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace look so pretty all together! I love all the mix and match pieces ....and you make it so easy to see exactly how you created the pieces! thank you!

    ReplyDelete