Sunday, February 18, 2018

Selling My Own Washi Tape

Thanks to Mindy Lacefield's class on "Create your own Washi Tape, Stickers and Pouches", I now have some of my own Paige Doll washi tape for sale...how cool is that?
The washi tape is a 1" wide and 32 feet long and has 5 of my Paige paper doll designs printed on them.
It's so amazing to see my original Paige paper dolls next to the washi tape with the same design- it's like magic. :-)
I'm really impressed with the quality of the washi tape, just like store bought. The color is great, it tears easy with just your fingers and sticks well to paper.
They're great to use on your planner, manila tag or any scrap paper where you need just a little girl embellishment.

I'm selling them for $5 a roll plus shipping. Message me at artfulplay@gmail.com if you would like to purchase a roll.

Hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to use your washi tapes. They'll make nice gifts for my friends' kids and grandkids....so many uses for them. I can't wait til your
    next washi tapes come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovable & charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to order washi tape and a large sheet of your stickers

    ReplyDelete