Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday What's New & What's Old

What's old...I purchased these old vintage wooden spindels from Pottery Barn - don't know what I'll do with them - but thought they were pretty cool.










What's new...Rachel sewed her first piece of clothing today - some flannel PJ bottoms. They're so adorable - with snowmen, polar bears and penguins. She can't wait to sew more PJ pants now.









I haven't shared this about Rachel before - but she's also into drawing Manga characters - she has an entire sketchbook dedicated to her Manga drawings - here's the one she did today...

1 comment:

  1. I love the wooden spindels...amazing that Pottery Barn would carry something like this - it looks like something an antique store would sell. And a shout-out to Rachel - wow! those pj's are so cool and I love the Manga drawing! YOU are so talented, Rachel! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete