Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Celebrations

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday. Xmas Eve we hosted for my husband's side of the family at our house. A small, cozy group.
Christmas day was hosted by my sister, Pat, and her husband, Bob, for my side of the family. A much larger group, with 30+ people. Love the wonderful food, great company, beautiful house and seeing our family and close friends. We had all but one sister with us. Diana spends this time of year in Hawaii...we missed you!


Our gracious host & hostess

My kids' Xmas morning.
I want to share this Xmas card from my kids that Rachel made it. It's a baking sheet of felt xmas cookies (3"x 5") - love it!
The day after Christmas, Rachel and I had a mother-daughter bonding event and went shopping! We ran out to Stoneridge in the morning and then 4th street in Berkeley in the afternoon.  I'll post some of our findings this week.  One of them includes my bday/xmas gift to myself - it's a good one!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Thx for posting such nice family & friends Xmas pics & to Pat/Bob for hosting a wonderful & delicious holiday gathering. Love Rachel's handmade Xmas card...very original & I'm sure reflects the loving times u shared together baking cookies! F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Connie...lovely pics! Pat & Bob hosted a beautiful party!

    ReplyDelete