Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Tree & Christmas Card Preview

I have most of my Christmas decorations up (so far, 4 trees, 3 lighted garlands). Three of the trees are decorated with just Rachel's felties - I'll show you those soon.  I purchased a new artificial 7' narrow tree this year (Black Friday Special) that I just love because it's narrow and doesn't take up a lot of room. My sister Frances had this great idea to use my advent calendar tags to decorate my new tree. I also used a burlap ribbon, holiday banner, and a silver bulb garland from Pottery Barn on the tree.
And here's more progress on my Christmas card!  I used a postcard stamp from Stampotigue on the tag. Hopefully my card will be finished in the next week and a half.  I know you haven't seen any Catherine Moore stamps used yet, but it's coming - I'm trying to hold off on showing you that piece for just a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment