Sunday, February 20, 2011

Small Book Project Kit From Jenni Bowlin

This month I bought the Jenni Bowlin Feb. project kit. If you know me, I love buying kits. I like having everything you need to make something all together in one cute package. I can work on it at my own pace, in my own home, and in the time that works for me. My two favorite parts of this project are the rub-on words on the cover with the vintage crystal watch. The pages are mostly filled with either Jenni Bowlin Memo Note Book pages or 7-Gypsies ATC pages. I also added a tag and a coin envelope. The book uses lots of paper from the 7-Gypsies Conservatory line. I like to buy the 8"x8" size because the prints are smaller. I also added a few of my own embellishments here and there.









3 comments:

  1. Connie,
    Beautiful work! I Love it! So much detail!
    Bravo!
    http://di4art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the book! Sure would make a nice birthday gift...ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eyed that kit this month, I just love the little books from JB Studios. Beautiful pages and ephemera, thanks for sharing. Valerie

    ReplyDelete