Thursday, December 26, 2013

Published In Jewelry Affaire & Peek At Calendar

Today I received my complimentary issue of Jewelry Affaire magazine for having one of my necklaces published. This is the Winter 2014 issue to be on newsstands in January.
I had made this mini book necklace...
I used a copper etching technique for the book cover. It's always a thrill to see my work published - I love all the Stampington magazines and feel blessed to be part of their work!

On another note, in a previous post I mentioned that I helped coordinate a Character Construction collaborative calendar for 2014. We had a different artist create each month's page. I have another peek of the calendar pictured below - the page I created for March...
The calendar is 5"x5" - a great size to carry with you. In January, I'll reveal all the months!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.
Happy Holidays from our family to yours!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Connie - Congrats on getting your necklace published - good work! And I love your calendar page - fabulous creation. Also, nice Xmas pic of your family! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. think you have managed to make most of the stampington magazines. your work is so incredible. have to check out the 2014 jewelry issue.

    thanks for posting the making of the christmas card as well. we absolutely adore it

    it was fun @ xmas too. can you post the greeting card contest. congratulations for winning first place... you did a beautiful job.

    happy new year... lana cano kloch.

    ReplyDelete