Sunday, November 23, 2014

Great Workshop with Debrina Pratt!


In honor of my sisters, Lana & Diana's birthday, we had a very special workshop with Debrina Pratt this weekend. We made the sweetest cage girl piece that I just love! Pictured below is the piece I made...
Lana hosted the event in her lovely home, which was such a perfect setting for such a magical day.
We had a great time creating, laughing and eating! Happy Birthday Lana & Diana - what a fun way to celebrate your birthdays! Debrina, thank you for sharing your wonderful images and techniques with us, you're truly a great artist and teacher!
And I have to show you how I used my stuff dolls as tags on my sister's bday gifts...
And last but not least, check out the Somerset Blog Post - where I was featured as a guest artist, showcasing how to make my stuff dolls!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

  1. You girls know how to celebrate a birthday! Thank You for always sharing photos of your get togethers! And Happy Birthday to Lana and Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie how fun! I love your piece of course and your sweet tags on the gifts are adorable...Congrats for another feature which you so deserve.....
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...Also Happy Birthday To Diana & Lana
    XO Laura H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that little girl a stamp? I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talented friend Amazing Connie, where to begin to express my feelings about this terrific blog posting. The art work, the friends, Lana "Stunning' home and everything is lovely. Congrats on your published feature, so thrilled for you. I was wondering can we trade perhaps, I want one of your funky tags? It would be fun to exchange art work ? Wowsa fabulous posting and thanks for sharing. I know I am missing more of what I just adored in your post. Happy Birthday to Lana &Diana, what a fun day !!! Wishing you a fun creative weekend. Hugs, Laura.xoxo P.S. I cannot wait to see your newest CC calendar page, I completed mine. It is going to be another wonderful calendar, I am so excited to see the reveal..No peeks this year. lol...Best wishes dear you..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete