Monday, April 2, 2018

A New On-line Class with Stephanie Rubiano

There's sooo many great on-line classes out there. I just found this one from Stephanie Rubiano called, "Fabric of Time" where you learn to alter cabinet cards. Below are the ones I made...
I've been collecting cabinet cards for a long time, but haven't done much with them, so this class was perfect. Check out the before and after shots.
 It's really fun what you can do with these images.
It's a great class and the outcome can be so unique and surprising. I recommend you sign up for this one if you have some vintage cabinet cards lying around.

2 comments:

  1. I love how your cabinet cards turned out! It's very whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The before and after pics are amazing. Great job choosing the fabrics
    and added appliqué and embellishments! Love it!

    ReplyDelete