Thursday, March 11, 2010

Little Fabric Charms

I just bought the latest issue of Art Quilting Studio (Spring 2010) - another one of the Stampington publications that I just love. I barely got into it, in fact page 13, when i saw these adorable necklaces made from fabric - I couldn't wait to make some myself. As I read the article and turned the page, guess who they were created by...none other than our good friend, Connie Govea Stuart. Well, here's our version of her necklace charms...thanks for the inspiration CGS! I made three of them that same night...then Rachel couldn't wait to make some too...so she made two of them...and we just love them! It's a great idea, so simple - yet so charming.










I captured a picture of Rachel practicing her violin this week...she really enjoys playing and she's good too!









And then I bought one of Jenny Doh's apron kits from her new Crescendoh.com site...can't wait to make it...
So happy tomorrow is Friday and weekend plans are shaping up. My husband is doing a one day ski trip on Saturday with a friend - so I have the kids Saturday. Sunday, we have a artful playdate with CGS and sisters - can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Love the necklace charms...so colorful & sweet! Rachel is again showing us how talented she is! You go girl! I can't wait to see how the apron looks when it's put together. I'm sure it will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete