Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Son - Class of 2013!

I can't believe how time flies...this weekend my son, Christopher, graduated from high school and will be going to UC Davis in the fall...we're so proud of him!
It was a beautiful day for the graduation ceremony.
Chris & his proud parents
Chris with sister Rachel
Chris with his Auntie Lana
Chris with good friend Michael
What a wonderful ceremony it was and one major milestone completed...congrats Chris - we love you! On a side note, my sister Frances and I made Chris's money lei that he's wearing...I'll show in another post the steps we did to make it.

Now, on to the next holiday. Today being Father's Day, making a fresh strawberry cream cake was on my agenda - it's my husband's favorite dessert.
 It took me all morning to bake, but I think it came out great, hopefully it will taste good too!

What a great start to the summer...here's to Grads and Dads! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. What great looking kids! A big congratulations Chris on your graduation!
    Dream big....and have fun in college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Chris! Good luck at college and have fun (but not too much...LOL)! Study hard and make your parents proud! You've done good!

    ReplyDelete