Wednesday, April 14, 2010

China Doll

Well, it's been 4 months and I've finally decided to add an accent to the cover of my calendar journal. I was inspiried by Sally Jean's art and decided to make up my own.
Here it is...

I love those china doll heads. The number 58 has no meaning - but I do like numbers on projects.
This one is the cover of my daily work journal - I did this one about 3 months ago.
I use the Levenger system - if you never heard of it and love note books - check this out, it's a great system that you can customize in so many ways. http://www.levenger.com/

2 comments:

  1. What SWEET looking covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. connie-i packed the China Dolls to send, and they all look great combined-
    just waiting on a couple more for the
    balance--it'll be sweet.
    your journal is great-
    the non- color colors really work on this! -cOnNie

    ReplyDelete