Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Our friends came over and celebrated New Years Eve with us. It was a fun night of food, games and crafts.


Chris with his school friends

Boys playing Rock Band (they're really focusing)

Rachel & the girls


Girls at the craft table playing with clay

Happy New Year!

Today, we had a playdate at my sister Maryl's house. It was just a last minute event with my sisters, Lana & Frances, Connie Stuart and Rachel. Maryl had our play table set up perfectly.


Doll Play Date, one of my favorite displays in Maryl's house


Maryl's creations
Connie S. creations
Rachel's creations
My creations
Lana's work was in progress & Frances was crocheting, sorry no pics.  Maryl, thanks for the fun play date - we had a great time!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. Here's to a great 2011!

P.S. My second publication in one of the Stampington magazine's, "Art Journaling", is out. I'll share the article once I get my issue.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Looks like you had a fun New Years Eve party.

    It was great fun creating Art - a nice get together of eating, creating & of course, shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maryl for hosting a fun day & for lunch, Lana, for delicious pecan rolls, Connie for encouragement, supplies, & driving, and CGS for great creative ideas and cute stamped owl. F

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Thanks Rachel for my cute clay Twilight charm...can't wait to wear it! F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting all your beautiful tag art. Looks like another great get together that I missed. At least I get to keep up with what you're all doing!

    ReplyDelete