Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love My New Washi Tape Organizer

I love decorative tape.  Long ago, I collected a bunch of 7 Gypsies Graffer tape.  Now, I've been into this Japanese Washi tape.  It's paper thin and fun to use.  This etsy vendor sells lots of washi tape: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyTape?ga_search_query=washi%2Btape&ga_search_type=handmade. Tim Holtz & 7 Gypsies is also selling this paper tape.  I used to just store them in a box, but that was no fun.  As the saying goes, "Out of sight, out of mind".  So when I found this ribbon organizer from Oriental Trading Co., I thought this would be perfect to organize all the tapes I've collected.  My favorite part is that it's a lazy susan.
Here's how mine looks all loaded up. 

Unfortunately, it's not big enough, so I'm going to have my husband add 3 more polls.  There's plenty of room for it, so why not.
Here's where you can buy your tape organizer too.
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/search/processRequest.do?Ntt=ribbon+organizer&requestURI=searchMain&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&N=0

No comments:

Post a Comment