Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Finds...

Since I get off early on Friday's I couldn't wait to go down to craft depot since all the vintage items are now 50% off. I found some good items left: some embroidery pieces that I can cut up and re-purpose, a beaded purse that I can embellish, buttons in these old cellophane bags, a big bag of chains , some old blank post cards, mailing labels and some red border Dennison labels (my best find - it was hidden in a small envelope between the air mail labels).


Today in the mail, I also received my order from Ornamentea.com - some fun jewelry pieces. I'm going to make this series of 3 necklaces that they showed on their web site a couple weeks ago. I'll post it once I finish it.

1 comment:

  1. What great finds! You're so lucky to have that store so near to you. I'm so jealous, not that I would make anything as creative as you do with these items, but I'm sure the fun is also in the hunt.

    ReplyDelete