Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Necklace & Tag

I made a couple new items this week. This one is a necklace made from a gift box top that I embellished. I was inspired by these necklaces made by Gina Gabriell. Mine aren't as great as hers, but it was fun to make and I'm happy with how it turned out.

Next, I just made this quick little tag, I call her my "ticket girl". If you go to the Alameda Pt flea market, there's this one booth that sells british trolly signs that I always stop and admire. I took a miniature version of it and used it for my background. The girl is a Catherine Moore stamp from her Inner Child collection.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love what U made! How do U find the time & the energy with your busy schedule? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is beautiful, I love the shadowbox dimension and the positioning of the rinestone circle piece, very clever. Valerie

    ReplyDelete