Monday, September 6, 2010

Sister Play Date

Yesterday morning Maryl and I went to Alameda Pt Flea Market. I didn't find a lot, but I did get a few treasures. I bought a couple of adorable dolls - just couldn't resist. I picked up some hankies to make a book and a couple other assorted items for future projects.

In the afternoon, the rest of the sisters (except Pat who's in Europe) came over for a artful play date. The theme was stuffed doll. We all picked different images to use and I think they all came out great.
The sisters concentrating on their projects...

2 comments:

  1. Connie, thanks for posting the pics of our attempt to put our dolls together...It wasn't easy, and now we can really appreciate how hard artists work to put their masterpieces together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how our dolls came out & had fun making it even though we look so serious. Couldn't think of a better way to spend time with family...thx Connie!! F

    ReplyDelete